Thursday, October 9, 2014

Quips about Rainbows

About a month ago, we were having dinner at a Chinese Restaurant and after dinner, we got the famous fortune cookies -- Mine said:  "If you want the rainbow, you have to tolerate the rain".   This quote was so me, that I kept it. 

Back in the middle 1980's, we lived in Frankfurt, Germany.   I tell you not, it must have rained every day while we were living there.   You had no choice but to tolerate the rain.   The sad part about living there was the sun did not shine much in order for the rainbow to appear.



The other day, I saw a commercial from Sherwin Williams that said, "Where will the colors take you?"   I just love going to a paint store and looking at all the paint chips.   It is a happy place to go!

1 comment:

  1. What a great quote!! Thank you for sharing that... gives a new perspective to everything! :)

    ReplyDelete